Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Fortune Told

I had never really looked much into cartomancy or the reading of tarot cards, and so I was slightly skeptical when my friend recommended I take a look at online psychic sites and find a reader to look into my cards. I did not believe for one second that a deck of cards could really give me any insight into my life, and I definitely was not expecting anything great from the call.

The reader knew nothing of me other than my name, date of birth, and where I was calling from. I made it clear from the outset that I had no particular issues that I wanted to raise in the reading; mid-30s, single, no kids. I was simply curious.

Listening intently to my reader talking me through the cards that had been pulled, I was astounded by the similarities between the concepts of the tarot cards and parts of my life; the people I know, the experiences I had and feelings I felt. I really resonated with some of the cards regarding career success, and that I would finally begin to sow the rewards of my hard work and commitment to my job. I had recently considered quitting and looking for another position but hearing this information answered so many questions for me. The reader also spoke of a man who would be coming back into my life. He was described as charismatic, confident, someone who always wore his heart on his sleeve, but was also quite selfish and stubborn. It clicked almost instantly that the reader was talking about someone I had had a relationship with the year previous. He had been on my mind ever since, and I always wondered if he would ever come back into my life, and in what capacity.

Hanging up the call, I sat in silence for a few minutes; reflecting over the reading that had revealed so much about myself and my future. I have since found my love for my job again, and received a promotion shortly after my reading, although I am still waiting for romance. My online psychic phone reading helped me view myself and my life situations in a different light, and paved the way for me to make some crucial changes that have improved my happiness and clarity enormously.

No comments:

Post a Comment